1lb boneless top round steak
1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup low fat sour cream
1/4 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon paprika
3 cups cooked egg noodles
1. Slice beef across grain into strips.
2. Cook beef until browned; set aside.
3. Cook onions until soft.
4. Add soup, paprika and milk.
5. Add beef; mix together (add a little more milk if too thick), heat through.
6. Add sour cream, stir to mix.
7. Serve over 1/2 cup hot egg noodles.
No comments yet.
With all of the weight loss information on the web...We recognize the need for a blog where people can go to receive expert weight loss advice and guidance that works!! We are part of iMetabolic, a medically supervised weight loss program, and have helped hundreds of people achieve their weight loss goal. We are here to share content from other blogs, doctors, articles as well as provide our own expert advice and insight to WHAT WORKS and WHAT doesn't to help you become the person you want to be! REVEAL YOURSELF!